sexta-feira, 21 de maio de 2010
everyone already knows. The hard part is taking the coach Mano Menezes who
leave the Parque São Jorge. Despite all the mystery made by
coach, some players need a quick definition on
In this situation are the steering wheel and defender Marcelo Mattos Paulo Andre. The
first day has contacts in Timon. Little used because of
numerous physical problems, the marker is on loan until August 12
for Panathinaikos, GRE. The fate of the athlete must be the Saints, who already
confirmed his interest.
Paul Andrew has already more likely to stay. Defender delighted in
opportunities they had and is not considered an expensive player. However, the
Timon depends on a new loan of Le Mans (France) - wins the current
on August 20. The athlete will only continue if the club accept European
extend the link for free.
Another six players are tied to the Corinthians only until the end
the year, from the middle of the season, may sign a preliminary contract
with another club. In this situation are the holders Alessandro, Chicao and
William, along with Czech and slightly recovered Balbuena and Escudero.
None has been called to discuss the renewal
quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2010
The shirt has not played since a March 24, against Paulista, Arena Barueri, by State. He suffered a torn muscle in his right thigh. Alessandro has already had a knee and right thigh and has not played since March 7, in front of Sao Caetano. However, part of the friendly front of Botafogo, last Sunday, and may reappear. If vetoed, Moacir remains in office.
The news, however, should not stop there. Since last week, Mano Menezes has been conducting training sessions behind closed doors at the Parque São Jorge. Coach charged a higher productivity of middle-of-field after the defeat at the Maracana. Jorge Henrique, absolute owner until the beginning of the year, came to train in the first team to get into wave of Danilo. The commander prefers to mislead
The two largest fan clubs in Brazil in 2010 began to think practically together in neighboring cities. The Corinthians did pre-season in Itu, in São Paulo, and right there beside, in Porto Feliz (25 km), the Flemish did yours. The focus, incidentally, was the same: the Copa Libertadores. Except that fate decreed that the two teams faced soon octaves in the final. And so, for Timon or Fla., planning the year goes down after the duel on Wednesday at Pacaembu at 21h50.
Australians and Flamengo are struggling to live below the South American competition and avoid a premature failure. The team from Rio de Janeiro, however, is an advantage. All on account of the victory by 1-0 in the Maracana on Wednesday afternoon. So if you want to go on Wednesdays to face Alianza Lima or Universidad de Chile, Alvinegro has to win by 1-0 to decide on penalties or by two or more goals difference. No wonder the coaching staff has trained in recent days a blitz against his opponent.
But it depends on the retrospect of Flamengo in 2010, the vacancy for the quarter-finals must be earned. After all, 25 games of the year, the team only had one result that would give the rating to the Corinthians. It is the defeat by 2-0 to Universidad Catolica in the last 14 days in Santiago. It was the only time the Fla lost by the difference of two goals and no longer balance the networks. The other three losses this season were by a score that provides the red-blacks in quartasl: 2-1 to Botafogo in the Guanabara Cup semifinal, for the Universidad de Chile in Santiago, the Libertadores, and for Botafogo in Rio Cup final.
The man Ronaldo misses in the field reached the Parque São Jorge. On Monday, the Corinthians midfielder has agreed to hire Bruno César, São Paulo state runner-up at St. Andrew.
The player promised to be the waiter for Ronaldo, if all goes well, from the next phase of the Copa Libertadores. The striker has complained this year that the ball has arrived in good condition to completion.
Approved examinations, Bruno will sign contract for three years today with Timon, who paid nothing for hiring. The DIS, the Probe Group, which owned 80% of economic goals, has acquired the remaining 20% of St. Andrew. In Corinthians, the profit will be up 20% in case of sale above the amount invested.
If pleasing the coach Mano Menezes, Bruno Cesar may be included in the next phase of the Libertadores, the Timon pass the Flamengo tomorrow. According to the regulation, three amendments to the list of 28 entered in the tournament will be allowed.
At 21, midfielder has career round in Brazil. Already passed the basic categories of Bahia and São Paulo and Palmeiras rivals. The first occasion was in Gremio, but was little used. Then, still went through Ulbra-RS and Northwest.
The player, who had nine assists and scored seven goals in 21 matches in Paulistão, still shows some resentment Santos won the title last Sunday at Pacaembu.